DementiaRoadmap Wales

Promoting living well with dementia across Wales

Disabled Bus Pass

February 28 2019

If you have to surrender your driver’s license due to being unfit to drive on medical grounds, you can apply for a Disabled person’s travel pass to get around. These are issued by the local council, Torfaen County Borough Council. The pass is free and entitles you to travel within Wales and across the boarder to England if starting from Wales. You may also be entitled to an additional pass for someone to travel with you. For further details click on the link below.

Share this page