Transport services can offer assistance with transport to GP appointments, hospital appointments, lunch clubs and shopping trips. Some also provide a prescription delivery service.
- Dewis CymruApril 27 2018Dewis Cymru is a website that provides information and advice about well-being. In addition to health information, Dewis Cymru provides information about people and services in your area that can help you with the things that matter to you.
- Dementia ConnectApril 26 2018Dementia Connect is Alzheimer's Society's comprehensive services directory for people affected by dementia in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Disabled Bus PassFebruary 28 2019If you are no longer able to drive on medical grounds, you can apply for a free bus pass from the local council to get around.
- Disabled Person’s RailcardMarch 28 2019The Disabled Persons Railcard is for people with a disability that makes travelling by train difficult. It entitles you to qualify for 1/3 off rail fares for you and a companion travelling with you.
- Torfaen Community TransportTorfaen Community Transport provides door-to-door transport from people's homes in Torfaen to destinations of their choice.32 Gwent Square, Cwmbran, NP44 1PL01633 874686