Services provided by health, social care or the third sector that provide a link between services e.g. acute health care and mental health care, hospital and community, health and social care.
- John’s CampaignJanuary 15 2018John’s Campaign is about making carers of people with dementia welcome on hospital wards and reflects a positive attitude towards the importance of carers and sensitivity to their needs.
- Cracks in the pathwayOctober 30 2014This report presents the findings of a Care Quality Commission review of the care people living with dementia receive as they moved between care homes and acute hospitals.
- New models of care for dementiaApril 9 2012This report proposes a new understanding of the dementia journey and a revised model of care for dementia, aimed at improving experiences and outcomes, and informing service redesign and commissioning.
- Service specification for dementia: mental health liaison service for general and community hospitalsJuly 28 2011This specification has been designed to assist commissioners in the delivery of a service to support general and community hospitals to deliver better care to people with dementia.
- The Triangle of Care – carers included: A guide to best practice for dementia careSeptember 4 2013The Triangle of Care is a model for dementia care that supports a partnership approach between the person with dementia, the staff member and carer. It is designed to ensure that carers are appropriately included and involved in the care of people with dementia, particularly in hospital settings.
- National Audit of Dementia – third reportJuly 13 2017The National Audit of Dementia (NAD) (care in general hospitals) measures the performance of general hospitals against criteria relating to care delivery which are known to impact upon people with dementia while in hospital. The third audit collected data between April and November 2016.
- Aneurin Bevan University Health BoardAneurin Bevan University Health Board covers the areas of Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Monmouthshire, Newport, Torfaen and South Powys. It serves an estimated population of over 639,000, approximately 21% of the total Welsh population.St Cadoc's Hospital, Lodge Road, Caerleon, Newport, Wales, NP18 3XQ01873 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.aneurinbevanhb.wales.nhs.uk/