DementiaRoadmap Wales

Promoting living well with dementia across Wales

Disabled Persons Bus Pass

February 28 2019

Disabled Person’s Travel Pass

If you have to surrender your driver’s license due to being unfit to drive on medical grounds, you can apply for a Disabled person’s travel pass. The pass is free and provided by the local council, Newport City Council. It entitles you to travel within Wales and across the boarder to England if your journey started in Wales.

Companion bus pass

You may also be able to apply for a companion bus pass. A companion bus pass is issued to disabled people who on occasion may need help from someone to use public transport.

For further information check out the website below.


Share this page