Dementia Roadmap Wales has been developed in a partnership between the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board, Gwent Association of Volunteers (GAVO), the five Local Authorities in Gwent, the Royal College of General Practitioners Wales and Dementia Pathfinders Community Interest Company (CIC).
Dementia Roadmap Wales is hosted by Dementia Pathfinders Community Interest Company (CIC), a not-for-profit social enterprise providing education and training for the health and social care workforce and delivering therapeutic and social support for people with dementia and their families.
- Barbara Stephens – Executive board chair (Dementia Pathfinders CIC)
- Jill Rasmussen – Clinical expert (Royal College of General Practitioners clinical champion)
- Sue Mancer – Associate (Dementia Pathfinders CIC)
- Magda Swiecicka – Resources manager (Dementia Pathfinders CIC)
- Carrie Morgan – Project manager (Director at Supporting You Consultancy)
- Rowan Purdy – Editor and technical lead (Director, Knowledge and Innovation Partnerships Ltd)